Hi there, I have popped up to share some of the shopping picks today. The idea of coming up with this kind of series is 1) just random 2) will keep me (or maybe you too) mindful of what’s trending or like. Don’t forget, there is a lot more coming your way very often and it’s just a beginning. Takes notes!!! All sorted? Let’s get started.
- This moon lamp is a masterpiece that’ll get just the right kind of ambiance to a study or lounge table.
- How catchy this primitive sign is! *Giggles*
- I found this vela lantern an apt décor for Ramadan.
- For quite obvious reasons, I found this funny bathroom wall decor sign interestingly relatable. ROFL.
- Not sure if macramé wall hanging is my thing or not, I found it aesthetically pleasing.
- What about this hand statue on block base, y’all power couples?!!!
- Not my thing actually. But look, how cute this dangling mini ceramic pot set is.
- Umm, the Deidrick Lantern will make a date night complete. No???
- A little hanging of artificial plants on entrance or an empty wall to keep that part of the house occupied. How cool that looks!
- Coffee Time 3-D Wall Clock may match with some wooden fixture in your dining room.
Okay, Peace out.
2 thoughts on “Shopping Pick Of The Day: Some Interesting Home Décor Items For An Insightful Time-Out”
I have hand statue